CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

My peaceful car rides

Gone are the days of my car rides of just listening to the radio or having peaceful conversations with my son while our other son listened, QUIETLY and contently. Nope, Chase has decided to be a pterodactyl, you know the dinosaur. He literally sounds like a pterodactyl. He screams for no reason, just to hear himself make noise. I don't know why it surprises me at all giving Chase's personality...BIG!! Of course once he starts, Jacob starts with something which usually begins as laughing, which in turn gets Chase going even more, and then, once Jacob decides he's had enough, he starts sreaming and whining for Chase to stop. So enjoy this video, or at least get through it and the next time you have that quiet peaceful ride home, think of me!!

In all honesty, I do love to hear the boys in the back laughing at each other and talking to one another. It really is so fun to watch this little sibling relationship unfold. That being said, I will be happy when our pet pterodactyl leaves and we have our sweet baby boy back!!

Oh, and in case you are wondering, Jeff was driving on this particular day so when the noises started I thought I'd pull out the video for memory sake!!

0 comments: