CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

We'll just throw him in the trash

Sometimes when Chase is really bothering Jake I'll say, "let's just throw him away" or "let's just put him in the trash," with a serious but joking tone in my voice. It makes Jacob laugh and usually ends the problem. You're probably thinking this is could be cause for concern for Chase's feelings later in life...I suppose it could but I'm pretty sure, knowing Chase, he isn't going to care. Anyway, today, we were at Jacob's school and he was just harrassing all the kids like he does everyday. They have a love/hate relationship with him. He did something and I said, "maybe we should just throw him in the trash" which in turn got a big laugh and some looks of "really?" on their precious little faces from all the little girls standing around and then a big "Noooo, I don't want him in the trash!" from Jake (he, of course made it a big scene since we were with his friends, very dramatic). I said I was kidding and we went about our playtime. Then, Chase did something again to another little girl and she came up and said quietly, "Don't let Jacob see you throw him away...maybe you should do it at night..." I thought that was the funniest thing ever! We explained it was a joke and told her nanny incase there were any issues later at home. Her mom is a lawyer by the way, oops!

0 comments: